Friday, April 9, 2010

A promise is always a promise

A promise from her, kopi leng =))

Pocky Banana, a promise since 1 years ago.... Hoho
not mean is a MUST she have to pay for it, but i hope can share this happiness with her though i already forgot why she make this promise for me... We bought this Pocky @ Jusco to each others then she told me she ate it on the way back to SP, while i can't tahan to "telan" it when i'm on my way to Genting Highlands (will be on the next post) :P

Hehee
finally & finally she did it.... :))


Little piece from my heart :
This Ipoh trip could be perfect if we rather spend more time on chit-chat than Clubbing on. LOL. but is still a nice memory for me and u, right? Seriously kopi, i did felt touch after i read yr comment on my previous blog, finally have someone und the "process" than "ending" just same like me :D Ntg is more precious than "enjoy" in our life!! So, i hope u can still enjoy ur life to the max but not always just work & money...
Life could be beautiful even without money :)

Heart you babe :))

No comments:

Post a Comment