Friday, April 23, 2010

Lunch with him :P


I got no idea why Eve said this photo looks sad but actually i'm showing my contact lens laaaa . :P Okay, back to the point, on 21/4/10 (WED) finally i met with him, we had our car ride for hours due to some reasons and had our simple yet quite awkward lunch together :)


Firstly, we went to Stadium Titiwangsa which located beside the Tasik Titiwangsa. He went to booked the court for badminton while i wait him in the car. View from car to Stadium, look nice huh? ^^


I saw a lot of scenes inside the car...and i found this is cute :)
then i asked him : why the minnie dun move geh? why mickey keep moving geh? he said : u go ask the minnie la, why ask me wor~~~
=3=


p/s : Belle, i seriously so miss your 寿司太郎 in Ipoh ^^


He is still using this pose but no more 140/kmh this time.
OS : 我唔得闲啊~~~


We had our lunch at somewhere near Sentul East eventually and the 2 hours ended with a photo with him :D I still wondering whether he likes the gift anot. hehee :P



Night - Dinner with Florissa & Jor Jor
@ Hokkaido

First time we ordered food in this restaurant :)
and guess how much cost us??


Kerapu ~~~~


This dinner cost 3 of us RM65.50 !!!!
oh my god, really the 1st & last time in Hokkaido. XD
and i accidentally found this in my hostel's kitchen ~~~
look at the exp. date = my b'day !!!!
:D

This really makes my day.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment