Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Once in a lifetime opportunity~


11.03.2010 Thursday


I can only say that day was a day to remember and it was only once in a lifetime opportunity... of course who will wish to have the second chance to re-take the SPM result? LOL
yeap, it was my day to take my own SPM cert....
A paper that includes all those hard-works within these years
(perhaps is MONTHS)


No one knows how nervous we were... I keep holding Ww's hand and we both share the sweats in our path together... btw i keep mumbling to kam while waiting our teacher-in-charge a.k.a our fav CIKGU AZLIN appear infront of us...


It was an indescribable feeling u know, i only can feel it for one time & no more....
by 11.15am ... we saw Azlin came down from the stair case... maybe is bcuz of me, or somebody else... started to scream desperately ﹌○﹋||| and claps for her loudly... lol... how desperate we were of the day.... then we noticed she came down with a cheerful mood and the first good news she told us was :
5S2 BM SEMUA LULUS!!!!


OMfG ~
we all jumped off and shout like nobody else. sounds like better than taking straight A's right ? Why were we feel so happy although was just a LULUS for BM? bcuz this is our 5S2 little dirty secret.... ;p

here the climax coming....
I was Q-ing up by following our name list sequence and i saw those besties all score higher than their own performance...i was worrying & the pressure even makes my tears gather in my eyes already....


By the time i got my result, i collapsed T^T
I don't believe i could scored so well for my languages and there is no FAILED in my result !! So damn satisfied with it... and the first thing i did was nearly go hug JUN and share my happiness with him, bcuz both of us are languages freak in the class!! Then i really make myself so spoilt infront of Azlin... i told her my feeling and everything... then all of us go to search for our subject's teachers and share the honours with them.... :D


It was a memorable day indeed =)

I will remember what Azlin, Mr.Kalidas, Pn.Choong, Cik Azleen, Pn.Jothy, Pn.Ruby, Pn.K and Pn.Wong told me... and appreciate their courages so much... I was so weak that day... I thought i control my tears so well but after i got wishes of "ALL THE BEST" or "GOOD LUCK towards ur dream, yee lin" from my beloved teachers and words from mummy & daddy... my tears drop again... But their hardship consider is worth for me...
WAHAHA!! THANK YOU!!!!!


After taking the result and straight back to office and I GOT MY FIRST SALARY IN MY LIFE !!! Though is not very high paid but i still appreciate it.... :)

RM450 ....
Salary with fun and joy....


What i did to my first salary was....
i treat my kam kam a meal that i owned him for two years!!
hahahaa
and girls go for shopping like nobody else!!!


oh ya~
I got myself a dress too :)
I will dress it on the big day :)

So my day end perfectly with Kopi slept over at my house :)

1 comment:

  1. although long time ago jor (a moth ago wor)
    still,congratz~~
    n good luck for ur dream ^^
    i hope to saw u when i fly oversea for erm.. any international meeting or convention... wow... wahaha
    (cough cough)

    ReplyDelete