Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Orientation Day

17.04.2010 SAT


This is what we called the FORMAL OFFICE ATTIRE
haha

Highlights for todays :
1) Orientation for Cabin Crew newbies
2) Shoppingsssss
3) meet with yanbong's
:)


Woke up early in the morning, 9am something as the orientation start at 1.30pm for registration. Then get all done with formal office attire, contact lenses, make up, nail polish, panty-hose, high-heels & hand bags, brunch by myself in the hostel. Enjoy chit-chatting with my lovely seniors & mates all the way to KL plaza, there is where my training centre located. :)


Once i got into the centre, there was full filled with PEOPLES !!!! officers, staff, instructor n blah blah blah. Sooner after the registration, text books & note books were given out. Here comes to Pn.Nawal, our grooming instructor, my first impressions to her was a good one :) she looks gorgeous & easy-going type. HAHA . Finished the introducing sessions, so called break-the-ice moment, then we started some light activites. Pn.Nawal taught us how to stand, how to pose, a proper way for air-stewardness to shake the hands & some magic words.


not forget to introduce some of my new frens in the centre i met :)
this career really can meet peoples from all walks of life, right? I get to know Gary from Beijing, Azura which is a chinese-philiphino mixed, Elaine whose was a model before, Hao Tuan which is a former primary teachers. Sounds fun right? and my lovely housemates that we can spend most of our time together & going to class together. Christy, the girl sleep beside me now :) Jocelyn, Jor Jor, Lucky, Ning Yi, Xiao Meng, Eve, Dev, See Lay & blah blah blah ~ I did feel like i got bunch of new friends entered my life all of a sudden !!

I feel great :D

So. after the orientation, Jocelyn , See Lay & i went to Sg.Wang to look for high heels !! Of course lots of photo was taken :))

enjoy my legs peeps =]


From left to Right : See Lay, Jocelyn & Me ~~


When the shoppings time flies away, here starts of my 3rd round of the day : Wei Kuan brought me to Genting Klang which located not that far from my place to have a little gathering YUM CHA sessions with my Yanbong's member. HEHE. Meeting those faces that i didn't see for long times, enjoy 38 with UU & Ying Ying, photo capture in the wash room, listen to the music in the COLA CLUB, chit-chat non-stop with my girls :))


UU said the photo above I just looks like air-steward.
Mr. Yahoo also said that almost couldn't recognize me well.
Do you really think so?


Gaidanzai makes yellow joke on this photo ... =.=
try to figure out yourself then !! XD


Left to Right : MoOn, UU & Ying ying


My dad asked me : Do u really feel happy to be there? I answered with no doubt : YES, why not? and there are a lot i have to tell u that : I must enjoy my whole new life which may bring a big impact towards my dreams later on, yet of course i did miss home but i'm not home sick, just misssing those day when i'm at home spending times with my dearest parents... hehee :)

1 comment:

  1. wah..i thought juz hv malaysian only...still hv international student...

    ...ann

    ReplyDelete