Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chapter 1 : Grooming


20.04.2010 Tuesday

Highlights for today : Grooming Class


Early in the morning, woke up by myself as i'm too nervous but more on excited mood to go for my very first class. HAHA. I hope i can have these kind of mood to go for my every lesson thats coming more & more in the future :D


So, as usual. Walked to Monorail station with Jor Jor, Jocelyn & Christy with a full make-up. Seriously, i really don't like to put on the make-up !!! GOSH!! makes me feel like my face is damn heavy n oily as the sweat is coming down non-stop. =__= but luckily, we went out one hour earlier so that i make sure everything is in my hand. haha.


Of course we were the earliest students of the day :))

Photo taken before class start :P

Here comes the main point, Instructor of grooming class : Mrs Phui Wan which is still flying with fireflies now but part time to be instructor here, all i can say is she's like the kind very open-minded & easy going with her. Her class was fun indeed. and what we learnt of the day was "HOW TO MAKE A PROPER AIR-STEWARDNESS HAIR-STYLE" .
So i shall let the pictures do the talking :P

here is the successful one :)
side view from right.


Side view from left :)



View from behind.
isn't it just looks so PRO ?
wahahaa
but billy said this looks like A-U-N-T-I-E !!
how hurts.... :'(



Front view :D

Align Center

Imagine my thick & long & dry hair have to overcome many procedures and end up with this hair style, is really complicated but i'd enjoyed it so much cause i knew i learnt something new today !!! :D Owh, i'm gonna go for my coming lesson with this hair, EVERYTIME.


This is Mrs Phui Wan.
she is doing the same hair style with others girl name ELAINE in the class.



This is JOR JOR that i mentioned. She's Kadazan from Sabah, cute & nice character. Tiny in size yet kuat-makan~
wohuu ~~



This is Eve Tan from Johor, my senior. She's going to take the last exam in Inter-Excel and going to leave us next wednesday. I feels very NGAM KEY with her larh...
please~ don't go away~~~


isn't she's cute?? hehee
she just sitting next to me now but totally got no idea what am i blogging about her. HAHA. and she's the only one who willing to watch the 10pm drama series with me together :D
how sweet is her ~~~

3 comments:

  1. huhu~
    i think tat ur hairstyle looked very "cheng shou" lo...
    not like aunty lar...
    keke...
    add oil in ur studies ya!!
    BEST Wishes frm me!!!
    Gud luck!!

    SAllY3llA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there...
    I've created an account in Blogger...
    Got time cumm c c look look ya!!!
    http://sally3lla.blogspot.com/
    Muakz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 像偶像剧里的贵妇、千金头..
    我也为是那种绑一粒的阿婆头...哈哈~

    ann

    ReplyDelete