Friday, April 30, 2010

Briefly Updated, my life :)


Second Week in KL .
Anyone in Ipoh miss me ?? :P


24.04.2010 SAT

My 3rd class - Hair-Do Class


I was praised by Ms.Chelsea that she said my make-up & grooming has improve a lot. haha. Thanks sincerely :)


Not much to mention as this is just a hair-do class, and the style of the day was "bun" style, is much more easier than the previous one, i was the model of the class cause i have the longest hair in the class :) haha. how PROUD.. XD


View from beside, captured by Eve.

Back view


I can tied this hair style within 10 mins. Still remember when my hair was sprayed by Ms.Rachel (our grooming instructor), the hair spray kena my neck and i shivered like i was jumping off the seat, everybody laugh out loud in the class, haha. how funny is it. all i can say is THE HAIR SPRAY IS COOL !!


25.04.2010 SUN

Went to Time Square looked for formal wear with my new housemate -ELIZA. so i dated UU together and we had lot of fun in the cafe we met. really LMAO when she told me her experience on the taxi and so on to her ex-bf stories.
hahaha

UU & me

hard to imagine what will going on when 2 hyperactive 38 girl meet together. She stick the fake eye-lashes on my eyes !!! and spot the differences. haha. later Tommy will say my photo freak him out again. :P


26/27/28.04.2010
MON - WED

Mon & Tuesday suppose to be my normal class but suddenly there was another additional class fall on Wednesday, that means, we have to go to the same class face with the same instructor for continuously 3 days !!! how tiring is it..... buuuu ~~~


My lessons for 3 days is about english and public speaking. Instructor is Mr.Madana. 1st impressions to him was not a friendly kind, strict. but days after days, he mix with us like no gaps, we talked about jokes, facebook and everything. hahaha.


My first public speaking was a good one. The feedback from Mr.Madana was ''u're so confident, and well done, girl." but he did not know my hand was freezing !! haha. how nervous i am :/


My day ended with a bowl of WanTan Mee @ Sg.Wang.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment