Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reunion Dinner ;)

13.02.2010 ( SAT )


The KHOO's family reunion dinner !! All I waited throughout the year is about this day which i can be with my closest family but this year had changed a little bit, thats all my cousins were not coming back this year, so i couldn't have my reunion dinner with my beloved James & Elspeth~~ The dinner going so well & warm in my heart this year :D The only one thing missing is James couldn't 捞生 with me... therefore no one will sacrifice his food for me and take my role to take as much photos as he can...

Perhaps next year, next year!! =)

This was our 2009's Reunion Dinner

2010's @ Asam House

捞生 every year~~~


Huat arh~~~~

p/s : James... your favourite lou sang.... but that was damn spicy for me!!

Salad Chicken... this one nice ar~~~

Bamboo Prawn.... spicy ~~


Fishy fishy~~ syok ~~


Grandma ^^ muackss~~


Uncle Hin looks so cute here~~ hehee



到现在 2010 都到了 2 个月, 可是我还没对自己许下承诺. 去年的愿望达成了, 我很怕...很怕, 今年的不懂是否会达成, 所以许愿与否, 都不重要了吧? 心诚则灵 ^^ 今年会更好~~~

*192*

3 comments:

  1. ^^
    if u blif u can~u can~!
    try ur best!kampateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我到目前还没有非要达成的愿望不可哦...
    其实是事在人为的啦~ 只要我要的,一定可以的!!

    ReplyDelete