Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A night at Takahashi


He's Back !!!!

OMG. U look so 沧桑 edy~~~

As a welcome back party for him, we met up at Kahv'e and spend a whole day long in JJ. I always thought that only girls love to shop but neither to KAM too !! I think that day he spent the most among us... for few pants n bla bla. Of course we did enjoy ourselves for photo shot in the fitting room as well. :D


The darkest one is him. 心脏 "少" de is Foo. Fairer one is Xin. Biggest one is me lorh =___=

We make a lot of shitty lame jokes during this photo, cause Kam was choosing UNDERWEAR for his uncle for some reasons and the sales ask something not really suitable thinggy...and our respond was.... XD all the way.. XD

4 Golden flowers together again le ^^
plus one more grass.... hahaa


Model feel~ haha


I'm so into this photo ~~~
p/s : kam was testing his pants behind the door.

We captured this after torturing the waiter for 15mins... can't stop to LMAO when each of us ordering the food... the waiter also funny la... by repeating to our customer " u choose this SET la, more cheaper ar~ " LOL

My babe girlssss~~~

I was so enjoy being kissed by her~~~ hehee

Tell me they do have a couple feel. yes yes!!

tadaaa~~~
My very first TAKAHASHI ~~


Well, I'm not so fancy about japanese food so this meal for me is just so so. But u know, when the mood is happy everything will be the best even is just the simplest meal but with the right person, yes. you do feel that.

MoOn & MoOn

Okay.. I should apologize for a matter. Sorry for my misbehave in the halfway, i promise that will not happen twice again. Believe in me and also believe in him. Sorry for frightened WW and also apologize for your worry, xin yee. I will be okay cuz i have you all with me now :)


The night wouldn't be complete without you all.
*blast*

1 comment: