Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SPM 点点滴滴.....

AC081 for Science Stream


Captured after my BIO paper =p
The place that i studied for 5 years.
Wishes from every lovely teachers ;)

My seat !!!!!!!
* click the picture for a bigger view *
Time Table

11 Subjects.
ACO81 AO48

Signature.
Date when received this.
RM153. FOC
All the things have to bring into the exam hall
tissues
calculator
mask
clock
comb
hair band
eye mo

Stationary
Things that give me strength all the way.



And yea, now the moment has gone!!
Say Bye Bye to SPM !!!

All this text books in Form5 - 19 of it.

I keep it so well and can say as i didn't touch this at all
XD

Tomorrow gonna back to school and return all of this :)
bye my lovely books, hope that ur next TUAN will appreciate u well~

Let's turn the holiday mode ON ~
I'm gonna rock my holiday like we never do it before~!
Genting~~~ I'm coming~~~~~

126
14 hours more.... :)

3 comments:

  1. those book, keep for me la of u donwan
    n congrats for being release, enjoy ur trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaka..all the text book almost din stay in my beg oso~

    ReplyDelete
  3. kopi : cannot la~ gotta return to skul d >"<
    ManChing ; hehee~ same same~ now is time to liberate ourself~ huhuuu

    ReplyDelete