Monday, December 7, 2009

3 phone calls

I received 3 important calls today.... first was from Inter-Excel... while the moment i picked up the phone till the end of the conversation with the counselor, my happy mood last for the whole evening... but i dunno who can i tell since everyone was fucking busy like hell... therefore i choose to keep it for myself... no one knows how impatient am i to spread this good news! but i just don't have anyone can share off. sighs


2nd & 3rd call is kinda related.
My excited mode turn off after i got that call, totally black-out. Just i do not understand why i have to receive two bad news after one good news? Am i owning someone something now? why the way u talk to me was full with furious, impatient & slightly apathetic? Is it over-bearing not a good things too huh? Do mind ur mouth & care for my feelings too.... Don't ever treat me like today anymore~ FYI ~ or else i dunno what the fuck i'm gonna mess with U !!


3 comments:

  1. im more interested on d good news wo~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. the inter excel counselor call me and make sure of my booking & accommodation on next year when i will going to my course ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats wor moon ^^
    a step closer to ur stewardess dream
    yipee~~

    ReplyDelete