Thursday, October 1, 2009

October + the day before the day...


It is October now.
Tomorrow will be my Graduation Prom Night
A Night To Be Remember.

Since i were too moody in the school for today, wai wei gang spend almost whole day on the PROM topic...fuuu.. but i still don't found any higher expectation wor... When Sue Ann come to msn with me just now, the way she share her thoughts with me about the prom, finally make me have a little bit of expectation to tomorrow's night. And my nooby ler... although he didn't say much but have his that word then i'm happy & confident ler... =^^=

Though i can't remove what Xue Wei said " 过了那四个小时, 一切只是回忆了....." But i will try my best to enjoy my night with my dearest classmates &
That tonight's gonna be a good good night~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment