Sunday, October 18, 2009

My 2009 Deepavali :)


Hello~~

This will definitely be a post on more photos less ABC's ~
《 My 2009 Deepavali 》
The most houses i went in a day ever XD


We went to our English Teacher - Mr.Kalidass's open house
woow~ i superb damn like the design of his house !!
seems so romantic with European's furniture & some Indian style, u know? ;)


Kalidass's wife - Pn.Josephine & a gang of teenS!!

*we really had a great time *

Happie Deepavali~~

The snack & cookies prepared by the "masters"
yum yum... i like the pineapple the most :D

Some decoration in his house that infatuated me :)

1) Indian's culture

2) Full of Antique ~~wow~~

3) I like this corner as well :)

Second venue - Open house at friend of Sir Kalidass

Buffet!!!!
MUTTON!!! OMfG

Our dishes :)
I don't eat spicy but i can't resist myself from the curry mutton :p

Have a closer view?
mmmmm~~~ *thumbs up*


Third Venue - Kam's house !!!

Since he get FIRST PLACE in the previous exam, his mum treated us her home-made LAKSA as a little reward or what? Anyway, I really enjoy the laksa god damn much, cause the laksa was not spicy at all !!


I prefer not to put onion & the 香菜

Of course we had so much fun in his house XD We enjoyed keeping destroy his room, look at old days photo, our memories... and play with his doggie, aiduh~ so cute~~~ but my nooby that day show me de BiBi is more cute...wakaka


Fouth Venue - Chan Yee's house !!

I am the first who got this idea to "VISIT" his house as all of us never enter his house before, due to curiosity... ngek ngek XD

His house is full of mirror!!
MIRROR owh MIRROR!!! Tell me who is the princess ~~ XD

The boys get mad when saw dota & warcraft, his house just make me felt that its like Cyber cafe more, cause his comp is too PRO *-*

they leave me alone T^T

I enjoy self captured rather than DOTA :p
After that, we get into his room~ At first i wonder, is this a room of a boy? why is all painted with PINK color?! OMG!! its full with PINK!!! ar~ar~ar~~~

We could even found the real sword O.o"
Look at this two kids, hahahaa

It's real sword man!! REAL one !!!
* dun kill me or else i will kill u back*

Mummy say i look like holding a broom than holding a sword =_="

its damn lucky can have a room painted with pink colour and a toilet that have a damn big mirror!! ahahaha~ my dream room? :P

Oh yea, i like chan yee's toilet as well :D

As a little conclusion, i went to 4 houses a day.
Play & have fun = our aim :D
Loud & 38, our symbol.
Hahahaa~
This is definitely such a special deepavali for me :)


Enjoy ur days with a smile on ur face, guys!!

2 comments:

  1. sie lo...y i dun noe mr.Kalidass n Pn.Josephine r suami isteri de...i can't imagine tat guy's room is pink in colour de...wahahaha
    ...ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea lo...really all pink lo =^^= so sweety~ hahaa

    ReplyDelete