Friday, October 23, 2009

Currently.


Sick again.... buuu~
Have to get permission from someone to come on9 but actually I'm moodless to blog as my flu is still very torturing me :P Too much things happened in these days and i hope i could blog it down to keep this memories in my mind forever, such a nice memory.


The recent MoOn ? Not bad tough :) Enjoy laughing & playing with whole gang of my lovely classmates. Sometimes my stupid classmates will make me feel that we're kinda after our SPM cause we're too free to chit-chatting & playing those childish games instead of revising for our LAST FIGHT. ahaha~ But i really enjoyed much, thx to Cacing that bring lots of happiness & nice memory for me.


I'm going to Kong Kong's 17th birthday party tomorrow night.
and yea, that's tomorrow night gonna be a GOOD GOOD NIGHT :D


*recover pls zizaboom~*
* i miss u....*

No comments:

Post a Comment