Tuesday, October 20, 2009

E.L.F ?

2008, We used to be so close always. I don't know when was the first day we met, yet when i noticed, we've already been stick together with each others for years. Loud & Passions -- our symbol. I don't think u know that, u're always is my first choice when think of hanging out & having fun.


Just realized that i'm too over-estimate myself, i thought that kam & i had already occupied certain spaces in ur heart, but we're not. A girl u knew for 3 months was totally replaced us. Even 2 of us also couldn't beat her down? Its ok, that's ur choice, we respect u.. I have no idea why i am saying these much non-sense here instead of keep my head into the world of reference books.



My BFF? yes, they were. But it was past tense since three months ago. I couldn't really figure out what was happened actually, but as I know for this much, I am not as small gas as I mentioned always. If I would like to have a wish before the end of my high-school life, obviously, I think I've got the answer.

Something bad happened today...
such a bad day
ruins my mood
ruins my friendship
ruins everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment