Thursday, August 6, 2009

We used to be......


Today, The last day i'm stay as the Publicity of Interact Club, YC. After our AGM, ah foo said : finally liberated.. What's on my mind is... sigh.. speechless. Feel kinda sad to leave now though i was always grumbled that i wanted to leave ASAP those days?


08 IU Day

09 Valentine Fund Raising

09 Sport's Day Fund Raising

09 IU Day

Those Memories flooded my mind in one seconds. No ones know my tears flooded my eyes after we taken our group photo for OUTGOING boards 08/09, i knew, that's the tears of touch & success & everything i gained from these years. If i have to say something to Interact Club, i would like to say TQ. Thanks for giving me such an ample of experiences & deep memories in these years. Heart it, indeed :) Well, i still have to move on my steps.. i think i'm going to join ROTARACT after my INTERACT days !! yeah~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
countdown ing 2 more days to go~

1 comment:

  1. but Rotaract is 18 years old leh~
    still nid wait 1 more years...==

    ReplyDelete