Saturday, August 1, 2009

~~ Land Of the Lost ~~

30/07/2009 Thursday

Land Of The Lost @ JJ with Daddy & Mummy~

It was almost 10 years ago since the last time i watched movie in cinema with both of my daddy & mummy :D
Anyway, this is the movie that i desperate soooo long~
* since the first time i met him, i saw that coming soon poster in Mid Valley !! *
I think is the combination of Jurassic Park & Journey To The Center Of The Earth ?
It was an absolutely Laugh Your Ass Off movie XD
i can laugh from the start till the end, owh owh owh~
* the Chaka is so adorable! *

It was really new adventures in every second. Some of the incidents made so as it was in lost world. It was gain so much from the past and really making the best of adventures.

I will say YES if u want to watch with me again :D

----------------------------------自恋的时间到~--------------------------------


Mummy look so young here! XD

but look so blur in this photo @@

------------------------------------------------------------
something happen on that day, so i was trying to switch my mood, not to think about that anymore. just LET IT BE. i know u will regret for choosing her but not us. haaa~ and i don't really care for ur meal anymore, cuz as i said : i score A in my 2 subs is not because of ur meal but is as a provement to myself that AKU BOLEH~ yeah ~

Its 1st of AUGUST now babe :))
countdown-ing to the new chapter of my life : Next Sunday - 7 days more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment