Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 17 to ME !!


I got a very special birthday @ 2009 :)
12.04am i received a call from nooby, although is kinda late but that's such a surprise for me too.. :) and thx for all my dear babe who still remember me & wish me sincerely or what la~ haha


08.08.09
( one day before )


Voon Fatt
( hey, u're the lucky no.1 )
Kah yan
Tommy
Ee ling
Low kai
Kam Kam
( your msg is really a touching, thx bro XD )
Kok hoe
------------------------------------------------------------

09.08.09
( OFFICIALLY 17 !! )

Huoy ling
Leo - Kit Mun's bro
Kok hoe ( again )
Kidcy
Jun xiong
Kennichi
Bo Lei Jun
Wai Wei
Sue Ann
Belle
Hon Yao
Cacing Chin Kah Keen
Cha Shew
Tommy
Hui Leng
Zhen Yao
Ley Yeau
Xin Yee
Nick
Babi Yahoo
my dears from Yanbong Forum
Yeli
Ley Yeau
Gaidanzai
( both of them said wanna be the last LOL )
A-lai
Elynn
Steven
Freeman D diao

This is such an unforgettable birthday in my life, but i still prefer my 16, why? because i like to be with a big big gang compete with 小猫两三只 :( cause人多热闹 mah ~ XD But i'm still appreciate that what my parents gave me & how my babi friends spent my day with me :)


SOMETHING happened on 0809 and i've got a BIGGEST PRESENT on my birthday.. muahahaha~~ thank you ^^


So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

No comments:

Post a Comment