Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Random


It is 0054 now.
i couldn't sleep well , suffering from stomach-ache due to my HUGE HUGE ice kacang as my dinner last night, oh gosh... or is it someone not by my side now? no idea.

One thing.
i would like to use the word : WTF?! as my beginner.
WTF?! there was 8 classmates absent today @@ as i know, all of them were suffered from fever, sore throat & flu.. WTF?! aren't all of them were sign of Swine Flu A(H1N1) ? even our strong strong silverfish kam kam also kena le... OMG how scary the virus is ? yet i have no idea why i'm not being affected as they said i always have a taufu immune system? :p


Oops.. Sui Kam! seriously warn u, u better let me see ur chubby face on thusday again ha...
but if i get sick, its definitely your fault.
hahahahaaa XD


=====================================================

Happy Birthday to my tiramisu aka VaaN :)


No comments:

Post a Comment