Sunday, August 23, 2009

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y ~~


uh lala ~
all of us were so happy @ the jamuan by our school as for the F5 outgoing board director
and that means, we're all liberated from COCO.
and let's holiday people!!
* sigh... i have to push myself into the tones of mountain-high-books as trial exam is coming soon...
but i still hope that i can go out at least once? for a movie? perhaps...beth copper? final D? or 009?! :( *


I realized that.....i have been long time did not go for a hair cut... it has been more than half year ++ ... i know, its kinda hard to differentiate how long is my fringe... cause i always clip up my fringe anytime anywhere HAHA so, i'm going to show up here XD


One Week Before

So, i decided to cut off those damaged hair TODAY.
with my babe cheese :)
sorry for delay her more than a months XD

Left View

my face is HUGE =.=
like a pan cake... cause i just woke up from her call 9am.

ewww
acting retard..
her look in bubble hair is SO DAMN SEXY

first stage.
my fringe~~

Seriously, i did not dye my hair!!

After 1 hours ++ ... mission completed ~
daddy first respond was " why so 豆记 geh? "
LOL cause the guy tidy up my hair like straight somemore with fringe =.=
i know u're curious...



~~~here we go~~~



Tadaa~~~
leng lui mou jek? =^^=

I LOVE PATRICK.
* patrick isn't a guy,but a hair saloon *

Before
After

satisfied?

No comments:

Post a Comment