Monday, August 3, 2009

I AM NOT SEVENTEEN YET !!


I AM NOT SEVENTEEN YET!

but a few more days to go =D I prefer being sixteen I don’t know why. Maybe because it sounds better =p or i feel that is the most suitable season for me to really get into a relationship? without any stress? or that is the HONEYMOON year we always mentioned? weee~ but anyhow, i still have to move on my steps and enjoy the last few days of MY SIXTEEN.


As i always mentioned in my class these days, i wanna be a 淑女 !! Perhaps only in the photo? and i made it =D but ah poi said hor, he prefer my 38 smile anyway, same to others. He said : 你最靓就是嗰嘴, 无可否认你的笑容真的好靓~ XD i think this is the first time i got praised from him? huhuuu~~ thx thx, i'm gonna mark it down and prove to him when the next time he denied this !! XD


nahh... just forget to be 淑女, i can't shut my mouth off even one minute. =p
and i think continue being a sotplug MoOn still can attract u right?
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment