Saturday, August 1, 2009

sot jor > /// <


Its a boring SAT again..
no ppl date me!! urghh
so let me do something stupid here.... XD
keep ur eye on me~~


Character : Me ^^v


Behind of me are all those pickles & sour sour preserved food
not good for health ! haa

Including all these kind of food flavoruing~
don't take don't take so much =(

Sot jor, really SOT JOR !!
can u do that? =p

my favourite snack recently. :)
but not that spicy one. haha
* give me more LURVE *

Drink more H2O in our daily life :)

wanna know my secret behind of my sunshine smile?
use DARLIE three times a day !!
I'm the die-hard fans of DARLIE~~

and keep ur body clean everyday
so won't make the H1N1 viruses fall in love with U
XD
LET ME TELL U HOW STRONG CAN LIFEBUOY PROTECT U

* everytime i saw lifebuoy will remind me of one stupid things i did. *
haha
N months ago, one day when i'm moody, kam kam let me bite on his meat-less hand, then 2 sec after the bites, i feel SUCKX !! cuz the lifebuoy smell is extremely strong!
yucks... that taste of chemical... T^T
he still told me that shampoo smell was applied since he bathe LAST NITE
so u can imagine how many hours can the lifebuoy protect u?
* faint *
i will never do that to ah kam again...wuwuu...
unless he change his shampoo la~ :p


i know im stupid, haha
but is an unstoppable character of mine. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment