Friday, July 3, 2009

Seriously.

i've been busy for two days, non-stop.
and now my job can consider is almost done.
while i just finish printing my information, i can't stop myself to go online =p
so I'm here & blogging!! XD

Annually IU Day is coming soon!!
4 / 7/ 2009 - SAT - 9am-4pm.
SMJK YUK CHOY

This is the last function that i'm going to deal with.
After that, is time to say bye bye to my interact club...~
but.....these days,
i feel like quite attached to my duty & job now :)

Oh ya, i feel attached to this function is because....
I'm going to handle THREE duties !!
  1. publicity & registration
  2. MC for ice breaking
  3. Game Master
  4. Photographer ( MAYBE la~ )


* praying *
* I really hope that tomorrow will be the BEST DAY for me!! *
* Hope that things could go well & smooth as i planned * :)


======================================================
my dear uncle Billy arh~
look at this link :)
http://xiaomoon92.blogspot.com/2009/05/tagged-3.html

p/s : my shout out at ur blog is with kidding tone :D


No comments:

Post a Comment