Saturday, July 4, 2009

2009 IU DAY !!


It is a very long story
and I'm so tired to talk about that anymore
I will keep this awesome memories in my mind :)
so, let's the picture do the story~


I'm the Miss.Registration :)


Registration : My assit. & I

Feel pleasure to get this duty :)

I made this on my own !!
for game section :)

The Booklet design by WW & Belle

Bookmark design by Yuan Ling

Map of Game design by MoOn

Our Backdrop

It's ME !!
on the stage, giving speech & rules for
ice breaking =)

" Ice-Breaking "
there are 6 stations for the game

1) Fear Factor
2) Charades
3) Let's us stick together
4) Secret palace
5) Water paper scissors rock
6) Cube root

but i'm soooo lazy to upload the photo XD

here we go~~

Let's us stick together :D

Fear Factor

i enjoyed watching this two guys played the game
The only one from SAM TET - LEO
Zhen Yao :)
The 3 from ACS
L to R : Aaron , XX , XX leng zai XD

The special 2 from SMK. Jln Tasek
L to R : xx & Jackie

p/s : Jackie's performance was a superb awesome!!

The gang from SMK. Jln Tasek
i love this gang...so friendly :)

The Secretary from SMK.JT
Voon Fatt :)

so kind of him~
he is the one who concern bout me when i get wet in the game
and my hp kena water!!

how high is that stage....XD

After 11 hours activities...
im exhausted X.X
that's all people...
who want to get more photo of my IU day, find me in MSN la :)


i really enjoyed this IU day... heartly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment