Sunday, July 12, 2009

scenario? senario? sencerio?



i'm suppose to be doing my karangan right now
zzz... SURAT RASMI wor~


damn... I'm here to ngam ngam cham cham instead of trying my best to finish my stupid h.work
ouch~ actually i was just promised to Cloe that we gotta have our NAP together...
but....?
wakaka


Actually hor.....
I tried very hard to "pit" something out from my brain's juice to PRODUCE that stupid SURAT RASMI out! but...what the fuck !! thats too difficult for me !!

argh~~ what is scenario? senario? sencerio?
i dunno which one is correct =.=

==================================================
yes !! finally there's a FREE weekend for me
~~~weeeee~~~
today & yesterday is my only weekend which are not full filled with plans, activities & gathering!
* which start counted from second week of MAY -- until JULY *

oh please... give me a break......
can i refuse to do the karangan boh?

anyone willing to accompany me to run the field if i'm not going to pass up my karangan tomorrow?
=p

=================================
seriously.
I WANT A PUPPY !!
=================================

ah~ah
obviously, ah MoOn sot jor !!
~ LMAO ~


2 comments:

  1. haha~
    how dare are u to put ur silly face here
    haha~
    so funny lei~
    haha...
    remember delete mine 1 o~
    and do not post to ur blog o ^^


    -cLoEbEe-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan!!
    who ask u destroy my leng leng image @ ur facebook!!
    grrrr *grin* u!!

    ReplyDelete