Saturday, July 11, 2009

Marley & Me <3


I watched this movie last night.
Marley & Me
yes ! Marley is a dog.
the world's worst dog.
but he's cute...ahaha

the good storyline, interesting opening attract me
this movie shown that the day from Marley steps into the man, John's house
until the day he leave John & his family.
about 10 more years time.

owh~~ how touch is it...

this dog, Marley.

accompany John for all the time
the lonely & the argue moments....
the toughest moment...the touching moments...



There was a scene when Marley is aging...
accompany John on the yellowish paddy field...
watching the sun set...
Both of their background make me remind of the similiar movie with dogs too!
"老人与狗" XD

Marley & Me, a movie that
begin with laughter
end with tears
* i cried like a kids when the story ends.... *
a tear-jerker movie..... :'(


ha.. it is my comp wallpaper now!! XD
* who wan this movie? pen-drive me on Monday :) *

3 comments:

  1. i want ^^
    i checked my lappy...
    i dont have this movie ^^
    so monday i'm going to pass my pendrive to u ^^
    huhu~


    -cLoEbEe-

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good.. i have no time to watch movie the few weeks... assignment are killing me...!!!!! T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jun : Nvm~ when u come ipoh i give u this movie again! LOL

    Cloe : Ok Ok....dun cry at the end oh~huhu~~

    ReplyDelete