Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Moody


i'm suppose doing my KOMSAS right now.
but i really don't have the mood to do that.

so fast that JUNE had became past tense.
We spent the half year of 2009 so fast, without warning.


the first post of JULY is really a sad post, for me.


list of National Service 2010 had released.

i have no idea why i'm not been chosen?!
i desperate for it so bad :(

KAM & CLOE & FOO & CHA SHEW also kena le.
4 of my besties...
all will be leaving me soon.
and left me one here, din kena..

i planed for soooo long..
that what will our gang to do after SPM
desperate for sooo long...
until i totally forgot NS this suckx things

even i promised him, will celeb his I8 Bday with him on 1st of JAN 2010
but now...all is not going to happen really.


what can i do when they all leave me?
what will i do when is the time to say bye bye to them?
what is going to happen after 3 months back?


i got that confident to our friendship
i'm not worrying bout our frinedship
i am just....lack of time....


* sorry kam & cloe, i don't mean to tell u that why am i crying, i just can't control my tears *
* dun worry, i will be fine when i see u guys tomorrow !! *
* as si gemuk babe say, appreciate what we are having now....*

2 comments:

  1. eee~ si gemuk again....
    apa ni !!
    me oso cry de le la

    ReplyDelete
  2. cry because i call u si gemuk? XD

    ReplyDelete