Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Sweet 17th + say bye bye to holidays.....=(

Happy Sweet 17th, my dearest Star !!

There are too much i wanna tell u but i just dunno how to start it, all i wanna say is i really glad to have u this star with me... perhaps we will have more & more chance to meet & talk bout our life.. our dreams & our future... i really appreciate everytime we chat,we talk & we laugh.. same as last night, i don't mind to sing the birthday song to u once again~!~! XD I can't wait to tell u the existence of him and so do i can't wait to hear from ur Mr.Right.. muahaha~

All i hope is u can be more optimistic like me la.. aiyo~ xin xin ar~ u really stress to much since the day u went china jor.. u know? u seems elder than me now XD feel geram is it? then faster take care yourself well la so that i can pinch ur face once i see u... can't wait the day u return and i can get the warm hug from u again !!

Don't tears drop when u see this, i know u won't...
wakaka
Try to do well in ur studies & miss me at least once per day ok?
yes, i know u will !!
XD


=================================================================



Holidays going to end very soon~
Let's me briefly rewind about my holidays :)

As u all know, first after my trial exam,
Friday
i joined my gang to Buka Puasa @ stadium.
Saturday
went to JJ have a movie - Ugly Truth with them :D
went to a party of my childhood frens before the night of his wedding.
Sunday
attended his wedding + party !!
Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday
looked for gown at Greentown, Ipoh Garden and Ipoh Garden East.
Thursday
JJ again looked for accessories for MY (another) BIG DAY !!
Friday
Went ah kam's house
Saturday
have a relaxing Trip to Pasir Salak with my gang.
Steamboat with my 5S2 at night as a celebration after trial XD
Webcam with Xin Xin sharp @ 12am for her 17th =D
Sunday
Finally one whole day i had never been step out from my house!!


God damn it!!
I LOVE HOLIDAYS SOOO MUCH !!!!


Feel kinda moodless going back to my school tomorrow, cause
Tomorrow will be a big day... for he & me.
The day i am going to face my trial result...
The day he is going to sit for his first paper....
i am trying not to give any pressure to him as the only one thing i can do right now :) wish him all the best silently @ my little secret palace... hehee~

Sorry for giving u so much of troubles these days... i will try to control myself start from now.. and continue be the only one fei po in ur heart... muackss... *shy*

No comments:

Post a Comment