Thursday, September 24, 2009

JJ @ The Ugly Truth


Sorry for abandon u quite a couple days my dearest blogspot. I just strength-less for blogging these days... but N-O-W, I am fully recover from all those emo days and yeah, the hyperactive MoOn has returned!! XD XD

Let's talk about last Saturday -- 19th Sept.
I had a fucking tired day & night outings with my dearest Wai Wei (chihiro)!! I still remember that the previous outings between she and me was about ages ago?! (except our tuition days) So i gotta enjoy this rarely outings with her gao gao~~ XD


Breakfast time
this 褒仔饭 seems like those prisoner's rice bowl right?
XD 剧情需要 ~

Do u know which one is mine? :P
* right one *
colour of coffee always not same with milo XD

WJ !! how dare u ?!
I am holding the camera here
but u continue eat ur things la?!! grrrr.

Soon we headed to the cinema to get the movie ticket
THE UGLY TRUTH (18SX)
* sorry dear, few more months later i will be officially 18 jor!! :D

Feel damn excited to see this long long movie ticket XD
As usual, 丁丁机 always be the boy's favourites
╮( ̄ε ̄)╭

Unfortunately, they were pulled by Chihiro & me into the sticker photo machine, we're gonna take photo inside!! And i manage to capture all of our head in the crowded & limited space, please tell me I AM PRO~~ XD

We're all in this together :D

oh huuu~~ let's stick together~~~

Since our movie is going to show up, so we're going to supermarket to grab some snacks & candies for the movie XD (curi-curi put into our handbag)
This photo reminds me of the scene in Final Destination 4
OMG we keep on LOL on the escalator when i told them of the FD scene XD

Cam-whoring in the cinema's toilet :p
addicted to mirror ~~~~

I love this soooo much~ muahahaa

My babe Girls

The Ugly Truth was a LMAO movie. Movie ini memang mengandungi terlalu banyak unsur-unsur yang tidak bagus as my nooby told me...hahahaa

And pop-up an idea on this photo :D
(please ignore the chihiro between us XD )

After movie, we're headed to the snooker for our first time!!
oops.. suppose to be my first time only... LOL

Acting nia~

And let's see how my babe play the games, heee~

Kong started it

Is that snooker really tougher for those short one?
please refer to chihiro's pose....
wakaka this is another hot topic after the day XD

can u see the diff between short & tall one? :p
really...short dao..... ~~
chihiro OS : 阿 kong~ 你好man 啊~~~
Kong OS : 男人打波, 女人diam diam

Kind Ang

Cheese =.=|||

WJ : 看我如何把这高难度的波波一棍进洞~~

aiyer~
his 蜡笔小新眉毛 will be our memory since the author of 蜡笔小新 was passed away T_T

still self-loving =^^=

wooohuuu~!~! a little bit more to go nia~~~

At last, our score ....
feel shame to show la XD

Guys, when will be the second round?


No comments:

Post a Comment