Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooooraaayyyyyyyyyy~~

Trial was over people!!
Thanks for all my dear babe supporting me all the way long.
* wink *


Hee~ Let's talk about my BC paper.
I still remember that the previous night i keep on online & swinging like trial was really over, but actually isn't :P After i received my paper @ the exam hall, my mouth almost open as big as Cloe's ***** and all of us in the exam hall were keep disturbing by those stupid announcement, keep on repeat & repeat... really annoying~~ I think Wai Pin sit next to me can really heard my bad words huh? XD


After handed up our paper, Cheese & me & Wern Jun - the 3 BC freak, hold together and SHOUT OUT LOUD!! WTF? This is the first time i couldn't finish my BC punctually!! I thought i am the only one among them, but who knows this situation goes same to two of them. Aren't we were just over-reacted with this? As we always said 越在乎的就越求完美?


Btw, i did a little wrong choice on my BC essay, i prefer the 公函 rather than 通告, DAMN again ! cause i saw that 通告 @ last minute, before that i was already written out my 公函.
HAHAHAHA (放弃自己的大笑)


Anyhow, although the BC paper was more tough than i thought, but i still gotta be optimistic thinking!! Mayb my dear Pn.Tang will infatuated to my style on essay no.2 -- 你怎样看你自己?


* Perhaps * :)

No comments:

Post a Comment