Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09


Today -- 09.09.09
Kam's mummy's birthday
Yanbong's 2nd birthday
and it is my 99 posts @ Blogspot !! XD


Let's talk about - HIM.
Yes, i am in a relationship now, deep deep into it. I used to call him Nooby all the time, and i hope he is enjoy for being called Nooby.. hee ~ The reason for why i call him nooby? Because he is a taurus that always blur blur, noob noob n thats the way i found he's adorable. Even though, sometimes his noob may make me feel speechless, but i still like the way he be. His noob can reach an abnormal level that u can't imagine, incredible! Wootz, for example, his propose is still that noob but can warm my heart with a real heart, haha. Besides noob , he is also an active, friendly, patience, generous, long gas - busy body. I have no idea why both of us that hv a lot of activities all the time alternately, but i do believe in fate ^^ Fate that bring him in the place where i met him, a ferris wheel bring me to the topic that we can understand each other more, timing that bring him into my life. So, who still cares he is noob? atleast he is the best & ever for me :)

I have a strongly feel that we can make an endless story in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment