Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feelings


=[

Too much thoughts run in my mind, but insufficient time to express.


stress ar...
A lot of activities waiting for me after trials, i hope this holly shit trial can pass ASAP as when i open up my eyes tomorrow, i wish the date will be state as 18.09.2009 !! XD But... Damn :( 2 more days to go, 2 more subs to go. As for today's EST failure, my self-confidence had been cut down a little bit... but no one knows. Since i rather wasting my time to blog here, i should take my own risk to be responsible on tomorrow's Chemistry :p Sorry my dear, i know i couldn't make it, so i choose to give up, i hope u know that, i don't wanna have any argue between us due to this small matter, so.....don't over-react with that, ok? =^^=


* 其实我有很多很多话想对你说 *

No comments:

Post a Comment