Friday, September 11, 2009

Outings - Where got ghost ?!

As usual, 4 of us went for breakfast @ corner somewhere around Jusco.
This was took by me when that sui KAM exchange my slips with him XD
OMG look at his furry curly sexy leg ~ XD


By another big impulse, we decided headed to JJ watch that Sg's latest movie : Where Got Ghost? 吓到笑. argh... The movie quite funny all the time, but i did frightened by few scenes as Wern Jun scream b4 i scream XD However, the ending was touching, really touching. Strongly
recommend my nooby go for it :)


~~ I LOVE POP-CORN ~~
Sorry to say that, the air-corn in cinema was quite warm lo =.=|| Its doesn't bring any trouble to me n cheese as we wear quite little for today :p


Lunch @ Sushi King
!! AGAIN !!

Wern Jun gor gor ar~
Thx again for the ride XD

LOL
She is actually being impatient while waiting for her vegetarian sushi

Just simply look pale here :(

^^

ah... favourites !!!

Nothing much for today...~ As cheese said, she really felt like we've grown up nowadays, can go anywhere all of a sudden if only we have a car, by an big impact, go anywhere without a doubt, without telling parents ( not to me ). And i do felt kinda guilty sometimes. I dun wanna be so irrational !! Someone take me out of here~ don't let me get infatuated into these outings anymore > /// <

=============================================================
Wei Kean's wedding coming soon !!
( planning what to wear to his wedding... XD )

this 嫁女饼 so tasty~~ huhuuu ~~~

* owh... i am so into it *

No comments:

Post a Comment