Thursday, April 21, 2011

04.20 :: 家人,晚餐。


话说,我发薪水了 ^^
于是带着愉快的心情和爸爸妈妈去吃一餐温馨的!

My drinks : Romantic Life
(blended with Orang, Passion fruit, Vanilla & Milk)

I hope I can have my own romantic life ever after I drank this! XD The taste is really good, sour at the first bit, sweet after that, milky in the end. This makes me think of L-I-F-E, maybe we have been living for this age, but we may just experiencing one of the taste above, always learn from mistake, looking for improvement.. modified n realized ur dream :)


sort of out of topic =.=''

Daddy's Chicken maryland with rice.

Mummy's Japanese sweet & sour chicken chop.

Mine : Ocean's catch :: fried dory fish with cheese sause.

Alright, before I continue my photo diary, I have to mention that our meals come in a actually-not-very-big-portion-, therefore Dad & I order another two plates of so-called "side dishes" to FULFILL our stomach, OH MY GOD I think my diet plan just couldn't start at all. XD

Seafood Carbonara
for you information THIS IS REALLY TASTE GOOD that the carbonara comes with the white sauce attach with multiple kind of seafood like mussel, prawn, squid & mushroom slices. yum yum. The sauce is really thick n taste good. I ranked it 4/5 !! :D

German Sausage.
A little bit salty for the sausage it self, but overall the gravy does cover it very well. Not bad tho. Three of us ALMOST couldn't finish it, its really huge in size ^^"

The dinner actually not very costly for me, am very satisfied the price with this quality of food ^^ do hope daddy n mummy will like it. I couldn't promise so much right now but there will always be a "yes" that I will treat both of you the better than now in future once I have a very stable income. Right after our dinner, we did some shopping and..... Tadaaa~

I've got myself second bottle of Natural & Co's toner !!!
muahahaa, If the products really suits me well, what for I still have to look for others brand?
I'm in a good mood tonight, perhaps :)
*wink* Good night people !

No comments:

Post a Comment