Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thanks.


Thanks ar ah kong~
U're so sweet sometimes, but so evil all the time
lmao . XD
*pity for the bite*

Thanks to belle, wai wei, kam kam, wern jun, kong kong, foo foo & Cacing!! Especially cacing!! U know and i know.. haha~ abalehbillahbolengeh~ Thanks ya, time is so hard to past without you all, indeed. To HuiLeng & XinXin, I'm fine and happy with him now. Everything seems go so unexpected as i thought, but I'm enjoy with these now. Perhaps the day will come ASAP!! XD

3 comments:

  1. seem like u very close with my bro...
    he nt very cool in class de meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue Ann : no wor... he always very friendly to me and two of us always play childish game in the class, he very kind to me leh =^^=

    Kopi : no thx no thx~ welcome~ hahaaa that is u la!! XD

    ReplyDelete