Friday, November 27, 2009

My days during SPM

25 NOV 2009 (WED)


I got my last dos of Hepatits B
@ my fav. clinic with my fav. doctor -
Mr.Revin ^^

What i can do before i met him was just...
be the self-obsessed one~ LOL
Could'nt resist myself from that big big mirror =p


* the ject is not pain at all ^^ *


26 NOV 2009 (THURS)


I spent my 7 hours @ Belle's house today.

Our ( WW, MoOn, WJ, Kong) main purpose to there was planned to have a group revision for BIOLOGY but we ended up like a 38 gathering at her house. The boys treated themselves as they were in their own home sweet home, masak belle's high-class maggi-mee sama-sama~ Fried belle's sausages & nugget while the girls, WW & i, finished belle's mini ice-cream pulak!! LMAO~~~ We still gotta clean the whole house together ^^



*grin*

* this WW sot jor.... =.= *
drink MAGGIE branded chili sauce~ wow

In the end, my first time was given to them!!! WJ taught me how to gamble the "IN BETWEEN" =.=|| *seriously i never gamble for my 17 years* ppl say those who never gamble in the first time of their gamble will always wins right? yes, i do!! XD I'm the one who lose less money among them, wakakaka~~

At night, we had our dinner @ WJ's auntie stall~ the dumpling very nice!!
*auntie, next time i will bring my gang come to u again =^^= *



* Happy Birthday to You, WJX *

No comments:

Post a Comment