Sunday, November 8, 2009

life sucks without these.


Ice Creamsss


1013 @ Sushi King Member's Day

1102 @ Sushi King again
after group sutdy @ State Library
* bumped into WOO & Bear *


1106 @ 糖水街
肉骨面
taste GOOD!!
* colon gave to kong & WJ *



LOL
how big is that, huh!!



the best to share with the one you love.



1107 @ "富" Japanese Restaurant

Reasonable price, taste good & size of meal is kinda huge!
owh... i miss the salmon rae so damn much!!


Cheese treated us
something taste like grass but actually it is sea grass.
XD

His Tempura Tendon.
wow thx for the prawn tempura XD

My Gyu Beef Bento
* alamak... mouth watering~ *

come with a set
* kinda big eater today, but i syok =p *

Woops !!
i never think that i could finish this much!!
swt...ate a lot these days... sure gain weight edi...


OMG... gotta start to burn midnight oil le la~ As every teacher also mention " all the best in SPM ya, dun let me down " on me, even my VVVIP. I really have to do something start from now. Sometimes i take this as a motivation, but it brings me pressure at the same time. I dunno why, just simply feel moody these days. Pre-exam sleeping disorder? hella yes. No ones knows this... no one knows these....Damn, do u still remember your promise to me?


it's been long time we never meet
but today i met u
the one i wan to meet
is not the one i always meet
its been two months we never meet


No comments:

Post a Comment