Sunday, March 22, 2009

wat's happen on my Holiday?


well, school holidays is going to end
allow me to say that,
how come i cant feel im on holiday-ing ?

lets see...
monday : tuition
i met him outside my class
tuesday : tuition
realise that my english just OK OK only
wednesday : tuition
discuss oral with KAM KAM, hang around in 老街场
met KONG KONG in the bus LOL

thursday : HANG OUT~!~!

actually he is trying the SMILE DETECT on my camera
muahahaha
love tis photo XD

went parade with buddies
watched DRAGON BALL EVOLUTION
that dialogue really make me laugh like...XD
'' kame hame ha~~~ " 龟波气功, u knw abt that?
friday : sien sien at home =.=
watched my dload movie lu~
then ntg to do, go help mummy clean my rubbish =.=
saturday : went parade again ~.~



tis time kinda diff with THURS , i went to STARBUCKs with tommy
then i met KONG KONG in the bus again =p
sunday : 清明时节思故人
later, after tis blog,
going to visit my GRANDPA =)
after that going to proton showroom VISIT my future car ~~
wahahahahaha
kinda excited ~

*wink*

oh ya, later going to doctor there take my blood test result
phiew
a bit scary
hope that everything will be fine
lalala~~

No comments:

Post a Comment