Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oral

yesterday was a anual EDUCATION EXHIBITION held in my skul hall
wakaka
i found my way =]
there are 5 colleges that contain of intensive english courses
2 Uni Coll of tourism courses
that im interest in ~~
woo hoo ~~

and hor and hor
Pn.Mok & Pn.Sue told me that
a airline industry talks is coming soon!!
yea, a seat is reserve for M.MoOn already ~!~!


* extremely happy mood *


and for today, Friday =)
the first time of our F5 ORAL TEST
or
the last time for our GROUP ORAL PRESENTATION
was tested by KAALYANI

Group 1 : KAM KAM, MoOn MoOn & Cha Siew
our group title is THE NECKLACE
that was in Form 4 literature
LOL im act as the stupid realistic MATHILDE
my husband is from KAM KAM change to be Cha Siew Y_Y

we took 3 scene
the climax part is when i shout to my HUSBAND
and throw the flower that he gave me there
he act like so shock !
and i am so 巴闭泼辣 XD
kam kam said this character is create for me!!

muahahaha

after i shout, whole class stare at me
*bling bling their eye*
they not even wonder im a ACTRESS !!
wakaka

and kam kam act as the forestier
so damn feminine
really look like ah-gua +.+"
whole class laugh when SHE appear XD

our group get praised by KAALYANI
she said we got action, got 道具
and present natural in the show

and i get 28/30 marks !!

hahahahahahahaahahhaha
really so damn F happy~!~!

i really enjoyed alot when acting with them
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment