Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random Mood

*SATURDAY sien *

suppose doing my h.work right now
but im here blogging . x.x

today is the REPORT day
we called it 家长日
but since my car is gone
( waiting for my new car )
and daddy mummy working also
so.. i lost the last opportunity to let my parents meet my lovely form teacher, Pn.Azlin

* grumble - ing *

i knw i didn't get well results in my monthly test la
but still not bad wert..
2A's
tapi Add Maths failed =.= DAMN
but hor but hor
im very shock that i can get a A in my SEJARAH
XD u cant believe it too right?
wakakaka
sejarah jek mah
bab 1 jek mah
sap sap sui la~~

* LC jor * XD


aiduh .. i still got alot h.work not yet start leh
zzz.. i hate essay writing in PEN
my handwriting is sucks in chinese words =[
how can i start my chinese essay with the 议论文 ha?

kennichi ~~ help ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment