Sunday, March 22, 2009

alot things to say ...

visit GRANDPA in temple just now
dunno why everytime when i look at his photo
i'll feel like crying
so today i control myself
just LOOK at him not enough 5 mins
then i gone =[

after that, i feel like wan to sayang my grandma
more n more =]
so i took a lot of photo with her~
* sweet *


why mummy u look so blur geh? @"@
take takes taking ...
i start to be perasan =.=
then i syok sendiri xD

the most perfect for tis afternoon~ buahahaa

do u tink tis hairstyle is suitable for me? o.O

ngek ngek
another excited news today
look at this car

i knw is made in Malaysia
but it is NEW !!
~ whoa ~
this car...
is
GOING TO BE MY CAR !!
wakakakakaka
daddy'll get it before my 17 B-day ~
ahhhh ~ SYOK~!~!
* eventhough there is no
PINK SAGA for me
but
silver is still ok la.. *
* atleast it is NEW * XD


im waiting .....

No comments:

Post a Comment