Tuesday, July 26, 2011

300th posts :: What I've learned today =]



It's been awhile since the day I started my yoga class and yeah, everything is going smoothly and well. What out of my expectation is I could actually followed up all the steps within a month and the proudest to share is " I DID LOST MY WEIGHT " just by stretching my muscles n nerves (which makes me sweat like hell) !! This is absolutely amazing aren't it babe? =D


Well, the main reason for me to note down this post I think this should be my no.300 posts on my blog? HA HA HA!! Hell no, its about What I've learned on today yoga's class. =] I bet this is the most relaxing n happy-learning lessons ever!!


Here the story begins....
We (my yoga instructors n my so called yoga-mates) used to do the floor yoga exercise as the last part of every lessons, while what makes today's slightly different is that... I've learned a new pose that I felt quite silly... HAHAHA~ I hold my leg with my double hand in&out then band my knee towards my body which looks like half-of-a-ball-size and what I need to do is R-O-L-L !! Yes, I rolled my body up and down!! I don't know why I just laughed like mad when I'm doing this because this is HILARIOUS !! The pose is like a turtle turns it shell upside-down and keep rolling !! WAHAHAHA =D


and the most hilarious impression was one of the auntie... SHE FART !! She fart more than 3 times when she was doing the turtle-upside-down-pose !! HAHAHAA !! Then my yoga instructor - Alice - told us the pose we're doing could actually help us to "release" the "Unused Gas" in our body... HAHA! Then all of my yoga-mates burst into laughters after they heard this... OMG I'm still laughing whenever I think about this, and I'm thinking "Why I didn't fart??" XD


awww~ What a good day ^^
people sings "everyday I'm shuffling" and now I says "everyday I'm learning" as well I'll never stop discovering new knowledge in my life, I swear =)

Have a good night sleep !! Cheers ❤

2 comments:

  1. Wow ~ seem like you'r enjoying your yoga class and congratz that you lose your weight :)

    ReplyDelete