Monday, June 1, 2009

Wolverine !!!


Finally, finally n finally
i got a chance to watch this movie =]


OMG
its AWESOME !!
ranking for me : 9/10
the missing 1 point is, i cant get the ending mean =.=

atleast it is still my flavourites
such a GREAT SUPERB NICE movie !!

arghhhh~~~
i damn love the KAYLA ( lynn collins ) in this movie!!


SHE impressed me alotzz
by the profundity of one scene she told LOGAN
about the STORY OF MOON being dumped by her BF

i was sooo in the world while watching this scene
and when the LOGAN told her the lines

I thought you are the MoOn, and i am your Wolverine.

O~M~G
my tears drop down after that words
so touching !!

* how i wish got a guy told me that*
* and substitute the WOLVERINE with others words XD *

soooo damn nice la ~~
i love her !!

No comments:

Post a Comment