Friday, June 12, 2009

BLOOD !! MY LAST VAMPIRE~~XD


yea yea~
just back from JJ
and my mind is still thinking of the movie i watched

BLOOD : THE LAST VAMPIRE


watch with KAM KAM again~

haha, i scream like a 38 there
the lady next to me scream with me together XD
is it i frightened her? or what ?
then KAM frightened by my scream too
LOL we two scream together XOXO
[ paiseh la, i mm seh dak bite u la~ let me scream la please~ ]
can u imagine the feel like wanna catch what's going on the screen but u're not dare to watch it? i afraid la...scare later got a vampire stick on the screen~!
but he ask me watch wor, then kena liao la!!
scream like hell there~~huuuu~

OMG~ so nice la that movie~~
a MUST-WATCH movie too XD
great story line
and i love the main character which named SAYA !!

woohuu~
she so damn yeng la~~
one little girl can kill over 100's vampires!!
[ ok ok, i know this is just a story =.= ]

my heroine~~ SAYA~~

OMG~ how big diff is it @_@my favourite scene

After that, we went for the gal's talk section XD
38 is my personality
the best thing i can do ~haha~
and i ordered a superb SWEET milkshake
yiew~suckx la~

CHOCO-Milkshake


last but not least, perasan section again~

my besties XD


well, finally got a diff expression in photo
how CUTE is that~~XOXO
back home will full of gratification~
happy mode =D

BONUS

No comments:

Post a Comment