Monday, June 22, 2009

I Care Challenge 2009 - Day 1



Date : 19.06.2009, friday
Destination : Nilai Inti College, Negeri Sembilan.
Objective : participate in I Care Challenge, 2009
Main purpose : have fun lar~ watch leng zai XD
Mood : excited at the beginning, exhausted at the end.



i'm really insufficient of energy right now ! erwh~!
* Let's the pictures tell the story *

2 pm - bus from Inti College reached YC

the representative from INTI
to lead n collect us from each school~

eh, eh~
he look like the ALEX FONG LIK SUN hor?
so much alike hor?!
XD i take photo with alex fong ar~ LMAO

RunDown of the challenge

anything to do besides perasan-ing in the bus?

* Me n Wern Jun *

*ah keong, why act like so...?!
never see a leng lui holding pillow take photo ar~ *
* the males do gambling in the bus *
* instead of taking photo n sms n listen to song, macam saya =.= *

6pm - reached Nilai Inti College !!

then, we were sent to a hall
meet with the man-in-charge
and Q up for room registration ~~

all of these key is the room for IPOH participants only
IPOH ONLY!!
* can u imagine how many room is there? *
* 40 only la...XD *
the blankets for us
* sob..i can't get the pink color blanket... *

the pillowsssss
huge like can throw u to dead ar~!

even reach a man's height =.= scary~
~~~my room~~~
first floor, room 30
* wat the hell.. is the last room of the floor la, scary dao~ *

the name of my quarter's building
is a historical man, u know?

finally, i get to my room!!
wee wung wung~
the first time i enter, " wah~~~~~"
sound like i finally get my own room
wakakaka, i even tidy up the blanket n all stuff by my own XP
oi~!? why Pn.Mok possing in my bed~
can u see my little pillow that stay with me since the day i born?
^^
7pm - dinner time
walk from our quarters to the dinning hall

7pm in INTI is still so bright huh?

* stop me from being SA_KAI from ipoh !! *
* i can't control myself to walao here walao there !!
when i see something awesome~~ *

the icon XO

the BBQ stage for INTI students

the rest place
beisde this is a very greeny field, nice spot for watching STARS at the night, heee~


when come to the dinnig hall
i was pray as hard as i could, pls pls pls~
please dun give me spicy food~~arrrr~~~

the food for participants =.= pity...

the foods for teacher-in-charge 0.o
oi~! how come so big different geh~! HNG!!

u wanna know my food is it spicy or not hor?
nah...u see la~
WTF, give me curry chicken pulak wor :(
then i told PnMok in cantonese...
" ngor mm oi sek ar~ "
" ngor beh tahan lak lak ar~ "


so i go buy my own food in canteen there..
this 排骨面 cost me 4 dollar !!
.......
billy ar, u sacrifice ur 排骨 to me better lar!!


* after dinner *
* L to R : pui sim, wern jun, moon *
* she is the senior that sleep with me lor~ *

8pm - gather in MPH
u ask me for wat a?
u kindly scroll back to the front part look at the rundown la :)


MPH isn't that book shop la~ is Multi-Purpose Hall * XD

the hall got aircorn de lo !!
still say ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY wor...=.=

The banner ar~~ wooow~~
Q up for team registration

after registration, we will get a bag~
as a souvenir or what la~
what inside a?
hehee.....i dun wan tell u~ blek ~

u see~ all for IPOH n JOHOR only~

while Q-up ing..
Gill Gill de earings so yeng XD
looks like lala lo
but i like it~~~ XD

The crowd


The man-in-charge of the ice-breaking section
he is so funny..haha
a malay who can speck English so well
I LIKE HIM :)


9.30 pm - free & easy time
means we can go anywhere from now
but only the ANYWHERE in inti ...hahahax

so, Pn.Mok decided to bring us to Yum Cha section
wow~~ i like it XD
we walk around 10 mins to the mamak that's in INTI area...
walao...those shops many daoooo~~
u can't imagine la...what oso got XD

* say YEAH to the yum cha section!! *

how can we dun take a photo in this kind of...
ROMANTIC surroundings? XD

and yea, we ordered our SUMMER's favourite
ICE KACANG !!

with a cone of ice-cream
cost Pn.Mok 20 dollar for treating us XD

i love u, my ice kacang~
* but i could'nt finish it =p *

becuase...im sweating like hell
keep biting by mosquito..
so after our drinks..we fast fast walk back to quarters
haha, i miss air corn room as well XD

u know that?
from my room, i can view the swimming pool !!
woohuu~~ nice view la XD

* just behind me..wakaka *

can u see it? XO
neh..the blue blue de leh~~

as my 38 personality, i said wanna explore every side of INTI mah
so i go out and have a look lor ~ XD

guess what i see?
the swimming pool are full of AFRICANS !!

they are having their 水上足球 + party !!
there are few africans beside me..
wearing bikini, dancing with the music
OMG, feel like wanna join them la~ XD


after that i went to meet up with wern jun n gill gill

we ware watching those afircan playing football n basketball
OMfG, all so muscular n tall tall one ~~

they make jokes on me lo
said :" eh, u go to choose one la~ all taller than u leh~ "
i replied :" u go la~ = = 凸 "
" those muscular one ar..can push me to dead X.X "

when i taking this photo...
u guess what happen?!
i let an african kacao la ~ #.# 凸

he approach to me...
" hey, leng lui ~ "
* i was shock as he know how to call LENG LUI *
" what's ur name ? "
" elene " with LC faces
" oh, elene, can i get ur no. ?"
" which course from u ? "
" do u have a boyfirend? "
he see i din reply, then he say
" hey, u have a nice butt u know?"
" i love ur butt, babe"

WHAT THE FUCK !!
he call me BABE and he say HE LOVE MY BUTT!!
shit u...
u know what i want to reply him?

" well, actually i'm a lessbian, baby "
" by the way, can u give me a hug baby?"
" since the day i'm HIV carrier, i less hug with ppl "
" owh, come on baby, just give me a hug!! "

but i can't la... i din say that to him at the end
damn it, so regret !!
i wanna kick his ass gao gao
kick u back african !! *tut* U!!

what a bad thing happen on me
spoil my mood jek...
so i go back room alone
cuz i can't enter boy's room :(

guess which is mine?
i told u already, i can't get a pink blanket mah ~
so my bed definitely is the messy one la ~ =p

then i start to calm...
and perasan again ~~ XD



owh~ i love my pillow ~~ walalaa~~

take 1
sweet leh....? hohotake 2
promoting INTI

take 3
I LOVE TIS PHOTO~ XD

while my senior back
we have a long long pillow talks
until early in the morning only blur blur de go slp
haha..i enjoy my day 1 in INTI~ baby :)


* just wait patiently for the Day 2 *
* the game just started * :)

No comments:

Post a Comment