Wednesday, June 24, 2009

i'm who i'm

Charades today.
we're asked to act out the given title of movie without lip movement & any sound. Our group was going towards so smooth all the way. we manage to guess all the movies at the beginning. and, our group make us to the top 5.

but, something unpleasant happen.
those stupid idiots really piss me off


to the big bastards from yuk choy BAD CLASS :

the non-sporting one and the FER-gang one. i will remember u gao gao. dun ever try to challenge me!! dun ever hurt the love one around me, u'll receive what u've given us the twice or even triple !! That's the consequence which make me fed-up, and how u make the game goes to the end. u all are the worst bastards i ever met b4. 凸
one day, or maybe tomorrow, u will die in my hand very gao.
i really mean it.


To my dearest cloebee :

i never know the privity that deep in us are so strong :)
i'm glad that i'm the first u hug when ur tears drop :)
although i know my hug is warm la~ XD
anyway hor...u still got us mah, so dun sad cuz of those idiots la ~
please do recover ASAP.
we still have a long way to go ~~
wee wung wung~~ i love u nia~~~

huhuuu, dun touch until cry infront the comp leh =.=
=========================================
I AM DAMN FINE NOW.
* if u let me bite on ur arm / ass *

No comments:

Post a Comment