Saturday, May 9, 2009

NEW

i try something new today ~~~
CONTACT LENS !!


OMG
can u imagine that itchiness n the GELI feel tat momment ?!
i totally not dare to put that THING INTO my eyes >_<" then i ask the jie jie ( is really JIE JIE ) help me PUT IN ...


arghhh....so itchy n geli !!
( after few mins struggling... )
finally she did it to me..
phiew...
my tears drop down SEGERA (T.T)
i cant suits to it..
then i ask the jie jie help me take it out immediately
seriously, i afraid i will blind XD

OMG
another hard thing to me
TAKE IT OUT is TOUGHER than PUT IT IN !!
soooooo geli that u cant imagine unless u see it urself la~
yiew...i wanna cry dy.... =[

so i end up by getting a new spec instead of LENS =p

( its PINK COLOR =D )

==============================================================
im feeling full of energy when im doing my MORAL PROJECT
i got alot of idea when im trying hard to do it =]
as i said to poi poi :
im not WEAK, i just'll CONCERNTRATE to wat i really berminat only =D


see, how RAJIN am i =p

heheee...i must be positive n full of confident like now i am when EXAM also =]

============================================================
Oh ya ~
something new also..
im DIY the fresh lemon juice recently~~
very tasty sour also laaa
advantages :
  • lightning skin colour
  • VITA-C
  • good in dieting !! XD


2 comments:

  1. u wear con O??
    i very scare con ....
    haha...
    。。。SUE ANN

    ReplyDelete
  2. i oso very scare !!
    freak me out ~~~~~
    >.< so irritating n painful !!

    ReplyDelete