Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


~~ Happy Mother's Day ~~


my frenz were all busy of studying for the Mid-Year exam
or Moral Project

but i found myself in 糖水街
with my dearest papa n mama ^^
( cuz i finish my project at ytd, and im sooo not in the mood for study =p )

We have a great dinner tonight. This is my second time in 糖水街 but the first time for me to really enjoy the food that i desperate for long time ago~~
so i ordered..

~mix fruit ice kacang~


~ beef noodle ~



Omg
so tastyyyyy
no wonder why my classmates were soo into it =]
one bowl of mix fruit ice kacang enough for my 3 family members already =.=
and its CHEAP !! RM4 only o.O
yerrr...really so nice to eat la
the beef noodles also ~
i was sooo full after the ice kacang
but i cant control my mouth to eat the noodles ~~
arghhhh
gonna be fat, but who cares ? XD


This is wat my daddy have

黑芝麻... ( 3/10%)

my mummy's 花生糊 (7/10%)


[ S.H.O.W T.I.M.E ]



2008 MUMMY'S DAY


2009 MUMMY'S DAY
OMG
is that a huge diff between 08 & 09 looks !!
lallala
tapi atleast i become prettier ~~ XD



Lastly...
would like to say one MAGIC WORD to my mum =]


btw, how is ur guys mothers's day?





我跟自己说,以后我要和他在 parade 看完半夜场后再走路去糖水街一起拍拖仔
你一口我一口
冧死旁人 XD

No comments:

Post a Comment