Saturday, May 30, 2009

0529 @ JJ

0529 was TECAHER's DAY
yeah, i ponteng-ed it XD
i was soo damn tired after 3 weeks din slp well
so i decided to slp until whenever i could wake up XD
* teacher's day's photo will be uploaded when i got that picha *

And then**dan dang**
Eric come to my house with CHEESE & JIVA in his car
fetch me tis [ponteng student] going to JUSCO~!

after we met up with cloebee in timehouse
we heading to the next shop > SHADES
to look for some sun glasses
while waiting those girls changing their clothes =]

At first, me n cloebee just wanna have fun with those colourful glasses
but we found that we can't stop it
there are tooooo much nice spec that attract my eyes!!
so we ended up buying 2 glasses together
and get one free glasses for JIVA


( and we are planning to wear tis to LOST WORLD in coming holiday~! )

please tell me that RM23 is cheap for my milky spec XD


After that, we went to 欢喜地 to have our lunch
since im not feeling hungry, so im started to perasan with everybody XD

here is our drinks
mine is cendol milkshake =D

p/s im not drinking in a vase xD

EMO boy eating style still so EMO

EVERYTHING is EAT come FIRST

she looks like a FLY, does she?

OMG, where the white hands come from?

exchanging our glasses =D

yum xing argh~!

diff between brush teeth or never brush teeth
XD

we were almost late to our MOVIE
~TERMINATOR SALVATION~

( in the cinema, room 2 )

overall that is a quite action n exciting one.
but the middle part kinda boring
as our mr.ERIC almost fall asleep LOL

but me n cloebee chat along when its boring part
few scenes are totally FREAK US OUT !!
i scream cuz i frightened by cloebee's scream
the reason make her scream was she frightened by the movie
SWT =.=

the ending is kinda touching one
my tears almost come out when the terminator donate his heart to JOHN CONOR
but the fishy cloebee sing the song STILL ALIVE to me =.=
all of us laugh like a nobody =p

enjoy being focus of everyone XD
cloebee give us a brilliant idea
" lin lin, we go to buy clothes lo~~"
[ god damn it! i just want to tell her that ...
im preparing spent up all my cash today XD ]

first we head to MNG
i love the design of the fitting room XD
and i love M.I.R.R.O.R xD


look at my sexy pose (# ̄▽ ̄#)
MODELS i love her
but where the extra hand come from? OMG
seriously, i love that shirts
but its kinda little bit mature for me =/

after that we come out with empty hand
and head to GIORDANO

OMG
i simply love their shirts too !!


unfortunately, this nice shirt dun have my size
tis is XXS, next is M
i wan a S size argh~!
I AIN'T A FASHION VICTIMSHOW TIME

why she show a 'O' face =.=
i like my long hair btw =D
tis cool XD
so, we bought the same shirt but diff size
mine was XXS and her was M
hehee, not humiliating la cloebee =D




lastly, i really feel happy n satisfied enough to shop with all u guys =D
its worth to spend up almost RM100 XD

1 comment: