Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet 18th !!!


08.08.2010 (SUN)


I received a god damn big surprise right after the PC fair group photo taken, I heard a loud birthday song came behind me attached with Sally & the cake on... Woah ~ I'm really surprise..... Thanks for all your wishes !!

Sally & Bell Bell , THANKS for the surprise !!!


Freemen - the guy same birth date with me...
hehe
my cake share half to you la.... :P


09.08.2010 (MON)


A simple yet warming steamboat celebration @ 月海 with my parents and ah jun... ( sob... there is only ah jun & wwei still in IPOH with me.... )


Future Cabin Crew : Chicken or Beef ??
(sweat, this pic i looks effing fat!!! )


Thanks for the little mango cake....
it's yummy...
jun... buy a bigger one please~~~ xD

2 cakes i received this year ^^
sweet 18th....


Finally 18 th..... wow ~~~


I have tons of wish-list in my mind......


Last but not least, I really thought that this year will be the superb boring birthday that I ever had, but it turns out to be a warm family celebration with me :) Including the phone calls, texts and wishes on my wall at FACEBOOK, I'm truly delighted... million thanks to all my dears who still remember this date... :D


Sooner or later, imma gonna be success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment