Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

yesterday i was so damn crazy
went to jusco
with kam kam a pair XD
just to buy the stupid BIO reference book

and we were keep on said that
please dun meet any teachers pls pls pls
lol , cuz i dun wanna get any misunderstand jor

finally i've got a BIO reference book
[ its PELANGI ]
recommended by kam kam =p
its never too late for me, if i wan to study harder
wakakaka , pearasan again xD

and surprisingly,
i found the essay book that HuiLeng told me


her article was being publish !!
title " 外国的月亮那么圆 "
haha, i knw u tink about me when saw tis title,
right? =p

but actually it is ntg to do with me in that article
just GEM NGAM TAK GEM KIU only =D
of course i support her la
so i bought it
it just cost RM9 only

wakaka

another surprise
i met BELINDA in popular ~~~
a~~~a
so happy
chat for quite a long time
she become leng lui jor XD
mature n nature =]

after that, went to BIG APPLE DONUT with kam kam
sweat , ntg to eat...
so i bought 2 donuts
then kam kam follow me lor
bought another 2 donuts =.=
* lame *

* MoOn *

* Kam Kam *
yucks, mine one is totally big diff
cheese that one so damn yummy lar xD
but the KIWI punnya =.=
taste sucks, too sweet for me
yiew...

and kam kam's donut look so yummy
wuuuuu


then hor..
one more surprise for all of u
including kam also ler

wakaka


* My Car *


it is not a april fool jokes XD
recognize that no.plate
mayb the leng lui inside is me ~!~!
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment